Friday, December 17, 2010

mm, vanilla yogurt with nestle CRUNCH

ヽ(・ε・)ノ yummu~

Reminds me when I brought one to eat before a 9am class…but didn’t get to eat it until 2 hours later. qwq;;; I was starvingggggg.

OKAY SO. I need to do a lot of cging mangggggg. Why did I do bribe shop on Gaiaaaaaa.

 

akariCider1Cider2Claudetitegaiashotaavyklepto cowmifftakeva

One of them is a ginjinka of Uri from KHR…lol eue

And latest commish on Solia under cut.

tsuna

the border was last minute, LOLLL I just had to do it. /w\;;; I like how the hair turned out, a little bit. But I realize I need to work on eyes. 8[;;; mustworkharder.

Okay so plans for the rest of the break not in this order…

  • Solia secret santa group 2 – FINAL
  • Solia ss group 1 – FINAL
  • Academy of Heroes ss
  • AoH ss Roseus exclusive
  • Gifts x ….7! mspvmaa that’s gibberish ignore it
  • Gift 8… optional. •w• Still thinking about it…~
  • I think that’s all…for now. lollo I hope I can get everything done. qwq;;;

No comments:

Post a Comment