Monday, December 13, 2010

10 day meme: day 8-9?

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever).
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.

lololmissing so much. I think it’s actually Day 10. But I’mma do that late. I don’t know what to confess. LOL.

So when I get ready to blog, I realize that I haven’t been working on any drawings and then I pull open my WIPs folders and pick one to work on a little and show another wip. |D;;

I was initially gonna talk about my depressing apocalyptic dream where earth was being consumed by a constantly flowing volcano and magma. Then draw something visualizing it but uh, my drawing isn’t quite agreeing with me today. 8I;;;

so meme stuff under cut.

Day 7: loll, idk what to say for this. D8;;

1. You’re stinky…? LOLLL

2. AND UNHYGENTIC?

3. Don’t be a creeper. 8[;;; Like, don’t be all chummy after you talked to me for a little bit.

4. Don’t be a jerk…? LOL

Day 8:

1. Piercings. Nothing beyond cartilages on the ear, though, lolll

2. Cool, unique fashion~ 8)

3.

Day 9:

1. ヽ(´・ε・`)ノ

2. ლ(ಠAಠ ლ)

ilovefacesyo.

 

wowI’mgodawfulboring. orz;;; wehlp, two wipsketches:

dfgddfgregfvc

One’s for AoH, I’m pretty sure you guys won’t understand wtf is going on in it, LOL. I got goodsketchesyo. The other is a commission that’s taking me forever to do. 8D;;; I finally got the lineart so I can color.took me all day yo. orz;;

WELL, GONNA GO AND PLAY RUBY IN BED NOW. 8DD  and did you guys know, my bedsheets are pokemon. 8DD I have a pokemon pillow and large pikachu at the foot of my bed. ohoho /loser

3 comments:

  1. Hey man @(・●・)@ I'll be loser with you. I got a pkmn pillow case(pikachuuuu) thing and small pkmn plushies beside my pillow too ☆〜(ゝ。∂)andapichuandpikachublanket ehehehehe

    INANYCASE,IMUSTBEMOARLOSERFUL. NOWORRIES....orz

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL, I HAVE A CHARMANDER AND A SMALL POKEMON PILLOW and actually MY BROTHER'S BED MATCHES MINE BECAUSE THEY'RE TWIN SIZE BEDS. 8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going do/steal this 10 day meme from you LOL

    ReplyDelete