Friday, December 10, 2010

10 day meme: day 5-6 lol

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever).
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.

Need to do these more on time. BUT FINALS ARE OVERRRR!! So I should be more timely now… but… I just have this one paper left… IT’S STANDING BETWEEN MY WAY TO FREEDOM. QAQ;;; and amg the names are already sent out for secret santa fffffff. I want to go see who I got so badly but ffff this paper. orzzzzz;;

No drawings today… I was trying to study real hard today. I almost was tempted to draw though. sldfkjsdlpaperrrr I’LL GET ON IT AS SOON AS I FINISH THIS.

to the cut if you care!

Day 5: LDKFJSLDK I just noticed the pattern in the meme, LOLOL

1. I wish I never procrastinated like I am now. orz;;;

2. I wish I didn’t sign up for so many secret santas… LOLLL but I can’t wait to do themmmm.♥♥

3. I wish.. I didn’t say I was going to do a bunch of stuff and probably end up not doing them, sdlfkjsfffffamgg sosorry in advance guys. OTLLLL;;;

4. I wish I didn’t start doing this instead of doing my paper, LOLOLomg

5. I wish I didn’t keep talking about my procrastinating, haha

6. I wish I didn’t check fb constantly…? eAe runningoutofthingstosay.

Day 6: THIS IS TOO HARDSL;KDFJSL;D

1. Aruuuuu. you’resoawesomekk! +w+bbbbb idkyoujustmeansupermuchtomeoaky. D:

2. ******!!!! loooll being anonymous because I don’t think she’ll appreciate her name here. /w\;;; but she knows who she isssssss. Thanks again for putting up with me and being there for me and all that other good stuff~~ o/

3-5. “prodigyartistsandviroggogo” – LOOL I THINK YOU GUYS KNOW WHO YOU ARE. You guys are too many and I’mma cheat and make you all three people. lolol you guys just…l.mangggg. you guys are just awesome~

OKAYYYY I’M DONE TIME TO CONTINUE PROCRASTINATING ON THIS PAPER……

No comments:

Post a Comment