Thursday, October 21, 2010

FURUBA + HOLLYWOOD = ?

So I got this link today from friend 1. I never had any faith Hollywood and anime/manga. But like they want to make this already unrealistic anime/manga into a more "realistic" movie. eAe what mang what they trying to prove? so here's some convo's I had with my friends. Talked to them separately btw.
friend 1: the whole thing is unrealistic already

let the poor child sleep in a tent!

Getting rid of Tohru's tent?! YOU JUST GOT RID OF THE HER SOUL.

friend 2:

: but yeahhhh it's a story about a family whose members turn into animals :|

: yuki will be played by a jonas brother

: one of the younger ones will be justin bieber

: and demi lovato will be tohru

: also akito will either be a straight up man or the whole gender thing will never come up

: and she's be like. just an uber-strict head of the family because there's no way they're going to call her god

COME ON, YOU KNOW IT'S GONNA HAPPEN. ಠAಠ

OKAY SO MOVING ONTO SOMETHING ELSE. I took fiddy years editing the blog. eve/ I like how they changed it~ I WISH IT WAS COOLER BUT I'LL SETTLE FOR THIS. I had no idea it was pink earlier btw.

Oh, I'm getting distracted. As soon as I went to upload some arts I found my stats page and people googled my old maple character's ign and found my blog, lololwut. eve;; Domo wallpaper I can understand but my ign? lolol

OKAY SO BEFORE I GET DISTRACTED AGAIN ARTSSSSS~~*~*~*~*



Blasted Pokemon. I thought I was done was done with you 7 years ago but your blasted popularity has sucked me in again! o9)) so yeahhhhh.

The left one was gonna be a mascot that I don't think we might get around to making. That is me and aruu (visit her kays, cause I successfully got her into and if she gets pressured enough she'll keep updated. *v*/) yaya. I got a more updated one but uh, I don't feel like saving another wip eve I'm super lazy when it comes to doing that. Hence lack of updates~

but but I have a whole family in my head for my pokemon teammmmmm HAHAHA. eUe hopefully I can get it out in drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment