Monday, October 18, 2010

ERRRRRRR

I HAVEN'T WRITTEN ANYTHING IN FOREVER.

WHY HAVEN'T I WRITTEN ANYTHING IN FOREVER?

idkmang

I did nothing over the summer. I even procrastinated on stuff for aohc, which I rushed the final for. Probably going to end soon... I'll miss it. I kind of wish I got involved but it was kind of awkward. ewe You go into a chat and everyone's deep into their own conversation. Kind of hard to pull yourself into without being total attention whore. yeah whatever.

Forums are kind of pulling me back in. Kind of? Achievement whored on Gaia. I reeeeeally want to hoard some items. eve Not sure how I wanna get gold though. Shop or auction. eve huhhhhhh and there's solia toooooo... hmmmmmm

WELL here's some arts I did to warm myself up:

ewe I suk, gdddd


laskdjfl;k picture alignment is awkward. fffff

No comments:

Post a Comment