Thursday, July 1, 2010

TOY STORY 3

IT IS AWESOME

LIKE

GO WATCH IF YOU DIDN'T ALREADY

I don't know if a decade was worth the wait to watch but it was pretty amazing. I was touched and I cried. SO AMAZING THAT I CRIED.


[SPOILERRRRRRRRRRR]



And I didn't cry in the scene where they were about to die.



[/SPOILERRRRRRRRRRR]


The movie made me miss my old toys that I gave away. On the same day I saw it, we went to the Disney store, I was amazed they had toys that replicated the actual toys. I don't think we had those back then. They were similar but not exact. At least, my Woody's cowboy hat didn't come off and had no string, my Buzz's helmet didn't flip off and didn't have wings.

[SPOILERRRRRRR]Speaking of Buzz, him and Jessie was cute. Haha.[/SPOILERRRRRRRR]


I definitely think that Toy Story 3 deserves its place in the box office. Last I heard it was making much more than the second place, Karate Kid. I'm actually going to see Karate Kid later today. I feel that I won't feel the excitement I did for Toy Story 3, but we'll see.

Anyway, there is no hype to Toy Story 3, which I thought there would be. I can proudly say that there isn't. (:


Vacation on Maryland was great, too. I don't remember what we did, but I know it was fun. I can never remember what we do. It's always a blur when I spend time with my friends down there! But I do remember that we had a bushel of crabs. IT WAS GOOD. And it was my first time properly eating them. No more of my dad getting crab meat for me, LOL. I can eat like Maryland blue crabs like a pro now. >8U I can't wait to eat some to show my parents. xDD


I think these are the highlights of my summer vacation. I don't think I'll do anything anymore exciting than what has happened in the past week. (I can't believe that that was only in the past week.) I don't think I'll be doing anything as exciting since my friends are going on vacation and then other people have work... Maybe we can do something mid August but I feel it's unlikely... People going back to college and all that. Bah, I need to make use of my LAST VACATION EVER, because after this, I'll be studying in college or working.

Good bye youth! -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment