Sunday, July 4, 2010

happy birthday america!

I think the first thing I did today after being abruptly woken up and told to go to Atlantic City, New Jersey was listen to Poker Face by Lady Gaga.

And probably the most exciting that happened at Atlantic City was Lady Gaga.

There was a show at the convention center, and I didn't see the show, but the line was entertaining enough.

A lot of Lady Gaga wannabe get ups. Lots of soda can rolls in hair... xD the most alarming get up was this guy in a skin colored body suit with CAUTION tape wrapped around him with high heeled white boots. Created quite a scene. xDD I wanted to take pictures but... uh, enough people were already were...so yeah.


And yesterday mom went to a Korean market. Really wanted to go but my brother decided to be a hermit... got me really bad for rest of the day actually. Missed out on a lot of goodies. :c



Aah, it's super hot for some reason! =w=

1 comment:

  1. WAIT, WHAT? I was in Atlantic City on the 4th, too. I saw the line of Gaga die-hards waiting with their rainbow umbrellas and super high heels. Lawlz.

    Leaving AC was a PAINNNNNNNNN!!! Horrible traffic! xP but it was pretty fun!!

    I can't believe I might have seen you there and never realized it. SMALL WORLD, YO! O______o

    ReplyDelete