Friday, April 9, 2010

aaaaahg

Haven't posted in so long. TAT;;; I've been meaning but I just didn't get around to it. Since I haven't posted in so long and I didn't have much to do (yet) I was gonna post earlier but I got caught up into Karneval, a josei manga. The genre baffled me. BUT I LOVE IT!! 8DDD Yogi's character and his design intrigues me so much. I think I'll doodle him.

While I do that, art dump time!


Mostly commissions that I liked. The Domokun I did over the spring break, sort of last minute because I was determined to have something done. XD The only thing I didn't do was the eyes... >_> I didn't have buttons and I kind of was reluctant to use anything else. It's gonna be eyeless for the time being until I find some.

Some wips:Drawing out chibi stuff because I haven't done them in a while and I don't have quite a style for it. =w=;; I also have been meaning to color the one on the upper right and finalizing the lineart...

And here's a really scrappy Yogi:
Also, forgot to eat breakfast and I'm a bit late for class now. @w@;;

No comments:

Post a Comment