Wednesday, March 24, 2010

flockin hell

Writing this out on Flock. :U

So what has happened lately: Spring break started and I have done nothing of worth. ;w;
Watch bits and parts of the Vocaloid Live concert, I have to say, I'm flabbergasted. xD xD And because of it there's dancing people in my head when I listen to songs. /)_(\ So I'm trying to get an image dump going on and the only way I can upload images with Flock is if they're urls--already uploaded--so I'm trying to upload stuff to photobucket and nothing won't uploadddddd. D8< I haven't used photobucket in while and realized it hasn't worked in the past two days. D: So I've tried out cache and even flushing the DNS but it's not doing any good. Dx; I hope the source of the problem really isn't my intenet. 8I
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

  1. I know that feeling. I've been feeling useless lately. I even skipped my class today! -gasp- Bah! Oh well, I'll go next week. >.> Oh and I haven't used photobucet in a long time until recently but it's been working for me so I don't know what the problem is... :/

    ~nom

    ReplyDelete