Thursday, February 11, 2010

cookie adventure #3?!!


I think it's 3. xDD

I made cookies in record timing! +w+ Only one hour. Not including the time for the butter to soften and the baking. It's currently baking as I type this though. And my mother helped...That might have something to do it. >A> (Cooking Mama she is.)

I hope these turn out okay this time. =w=

and I know this is my second entry today but here's another wip that's finally turning out okay. Xingke and Tianzi!!! ♥A♥ Hopefully I can make it in by Chinese New Years. I had art block real bad on it and didn't make it past sketching the faces until I shuffled through some fanart of them. It helped a bit!

Okay, should be 2-3 minutes until the cookies are done--oh done now!

Edit: ow, burned my fingers taking them out. ;w;

No comments:

Post a Comment