Friday, February 5, 2010

HEEEE

HOOOO

I finally have time to breathe! but i still have a ton of shit to do and I just remembered I gotta do my peer review. orz orz orz I'm such a horrible group member. orzzzzz


IN OTHER NEWS-- I should definitely work on that group work and then come back to this...--


Feb. 10 - ... I started writing that a few days ago. Around there I realized I had tons of work and I couldn't get a break since then. D: I'm so mentally exhausted right now. But I'm glad most things are over with. I might get an actual break, too! There's a possible blizzard tonight and I'm hoping that'll close schools and cancel classes with the 18ish inches of snow we got over the week. I kind of have a headache right now actually...

I got back my first project for Design II and I'm a little bummed about it. Although I deserve it if you just look at it. I got a B- on my color wheel. It definitely looks like crap--1/4 pts. for craft.

Feb. 11 - It's taking ridiculously long for me to write this entry. orz Even though I have had two days off in a row...but my computer got all bitchy yesterday. D: Why are these fake antiviruses finding me?! orz orz I don't know what I'm doing wrong and I'm pretty computer-savvy. ;AAAAA; But I spent most of yesterday watching my brother finish The Journey in P3, he's currently playing The Answer. I wanna watch but I'm writing this up. XD

owellz, a wip of another attempt of purikura. This is my second try at the same concept. It shows how much I draw and give up on things then start over. =w=

No comments:

Post a Comment