Sunday, December 5, 2010

10 day meme: day 1

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever).
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.

So I stole this meme off of dA but I didn’t want to do it over there because I didn’t want to be in everyone’s faise. And like the one I stole it off of, this one is gonna be anonymous. EuE;;;

Before I begin, this is probably be really boring, emo, with lots of hate for you guys so don’t feel compelled to read. It’ll be under a cut to protect your eyes, k. eve This is all totally for myself.

Look I’ll even post the part before the cut so you can be done reading. eue

Hitomoshi tripletse

The triplets!!! Their names are underneath. badrefissobad. eAe;;;;;;; Finals needs to be over so I can at least feel I can be allowed to draw properly… Oldest to youngest: Ri Mi Ro

kthat’s itstopreading!!!

boring shitty stuff under cuttt

 

one last warning, there’s lots of hating under here so feel free to stop!

 

You’ve been warned!

So anyway the reason this is all anonymous is for myself to kind of vent out my frustrations and my thoughts. You know how you tell your close friend your troubles and it just makes you feel better that you know that close friend is sitting there just listening? It’s kind of like that except without the person. 8/ For long while now I more than feel like I have lost that particular close friend. That friend I know I can confide in and such even though I don’t anyway because I eventually brush it off as not a big deal. I have never truly confided anyone because honestly I think all my problems and thoughts are too stupid for anyone to hear. And maybe someone will say that they’re always welcome to listen but I still feel like I’m being a burden and making them uncomfortable and have to listen. Yeah, so I’m really missing that comfort. Well, that’s why we got this. >8U loool

 

1. +_+ We’ve been through so much together and I feel we’ve gotten really close these past two years…!! I hope we get to be super great friends in the future~~ plx stop saying we’re just friends!! /A\ it hurts me. I want to be bffssssss and and I’m really glad we’re such good friends. :) It made me really happy that you asked if something was wrong from me today after I tweeted nonsense, loll~ Thanks for looking out for me. ♥♥

2. GAAAAFHFFFF I wish you drew moar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blog more plx!!!!!! I want to see you draw moar and moar!! I kind of secretly wish we could rp together. But I totally think we’re on opposite fields in terms of writing. lolol /illiterate /w\;;; I’d be too shameful to write crap that’d burn your eyes. spazzing partner, ily! qwwwq I hope one day we can meet and hang out irlll~~ and moar lovings plx

3. ._. *slapslap!* plx stop updating your status like every 934509485millisecond. It’s rlyrly annoying. I really want to delete you too but that’s too much of an ass of me. 8T forreal, I don’t think most of cares what some of your thoughts are. Go to twitter plx. /_\ And get off my lifestream!!!!! Actually I think you’re annoying, you’re too preppy for me, it’s weird. Stop the LOL~ at the end of ALL your sentences. prz btw you don’t look good in those weirdo pants/shirt thingy!!

4. You and your boyfriend are both idiots and are annoying. get out of my life please. But it’s okay you’re both made for each other~ I can put up with you guys but you can get really pretentious and it pisses me the fuck off. And I really hate how you’re overly modest but it’s not. There’s a certain amount of modesty you can have and you’re going too far. >8I Sometimes I just want to criticize on how to act, lol. And stop the self pity. eAe And don’t call me your best friend if you don’t act like it.. We barely talk. e-e

5. I don’t know what’s going on with your life anymore. After 2-3 months I stopped caring and now it’s been like over a year now and I really want to get rid of you from my life now. I’m not angry or anything that our friendship fell apart Actually I am pretty upset. I’m actually tired of being a forgiving person. I’m tired of always being forgiving. I can almost never hold a grudge on you, if I do it always disappears. Even now I’m trying to hold one but it’s very shaky because I DON’T want to forgive you right now. I truly believed that you were just about my best friend, like on top. I really treasured our friendship. But I don’t feel that anymore nor do I feel that you feel it anymore. I’m not gonna reach out and try to be the friend while you aren’t trying. I don’t want to care about you anymore. And if I didn’t know people who knew you then you’d be gone. ewe I feel like you don’t even see me as a friend anymore so that’s why I stopped. I really just want to cut all ties because I don’t think I’ll see us becoming friends again. ofc I’ll probably be the one to forgive you anyway. –__- ariogmbfkl gonna end this before I get really upset.

6. Your friendship…it just too LOL~! It makes me envy. *A* You guys are so loving and so amusings to watch. I wish to meet more people like you. But… I think that’d be too much for me. Overloadlol @v@ But I hope one day you’ll think of me as someone genuine too. •u• also jealous of you guise skillzzgimmiethem D:

7. I think you’re a great artist. I’m sorry that unfortunate things happened to you but I can’t keep up with you…please understand that I’m just…passive. I thought you were a cool person until you got all whiny and shoved all your arts in my face.  I think you’re a great but it gets tiring to say that every time you shove something in  my face. /A\;;; I just don’t know what to say dammit! I hope you don’t expect flattery and compliments just to make yourself feel better because I didn’t think you were that type of person. I honestly don’t think I didn’t do anything wrong to you even though I feel you got a little whiny and feminist… I would have had no problem with it until you said that last thing to me. That just ticked me off and I really hope you don’t expect us to be friends again after that, lol. Because if you do I will slap you in the face.

8. You’re actually the exact same as you were 12 years ago, lol. I wanna talk to you more but…I feel our chats always because I don’t know what to say. 8(;;; And I don’t want to bore you with shit and take away from your time since you seem pretty busy. And I also wish you didn’t stop drawing… T_T I wish I saw more of your arts. I think you might have been a reason I wanted to draw more… And I really want to hang out some time but I don’t know what we’d do, LOL…I feel if we have silence between us it’d be real awkward. I don’t wanna ruin anything either. /w\;;; YOUR MUSTOUCHE LOOKS STUPID BTW, LOL….

9. I miss youuuuu. Where are you?!!? I hope you’re okay. I haven’t seen you in forever and I have no idea how to find you. @w@;;; But I think you’re an awesome person♥♥ I totally love you! @w@ I’d steal you away and I totally want to kill the bastard that stood you up… :|

10. You, youuuu! D:< I secretly miss talking to you but I don’t want to talk to you first because I think you’re mad at me.  >8U I don’t even see you on anymore actually. =v= I’d text but you’ll be annoying and think I’m annoying, lolol. but I think you should stop being a jerk face first. Stupid tall ass person. >8I We’re gonna hang out one day and I’mma chop off your legs~ ಗ_ಗ

…………. I didn’t think I’d reach 10 people. 8U;;; I don’t think some of this stuff I actually want to tell to those people. loll.

If someone actually reached this far then…thank you! Thanks so much for reading, really. And don’t judge me k. +w+bbb  I’ll give you doodles of zigzagoon for your efforts~:

2010-12-06 00-46-16.784

3 comments:

  1. omgggg I wanna steal this meme from you ok

    and I hope your friendships/relationships/thingies fix themselves sooner or later ; n ; i probably dk any of your 10 dudes but fff >|( <333 EESU~I'LL CHEER FOR YOUR VICTORRRYYYYYYYYY ALWAYYYYSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. &I LOVEEE the Zigzas'face expression LOOOOOOL SO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you stealer!!

    ಠuಠ OR MAYBE YOU DO............BUTTYMAN♥

    SDFKLSJZIAGGA

    ReplyDelete