Friday, April 23, 2010

nearly got rid of a finger

notreallylol.

I'm in Design III and it deals a lot with constructing 3d objects, so there's a lot of cutting of paper and wood involved. My professor tells us that every term someone manages to cut their self and do some carnage.

Aaand I laughed.

Pfft, what idiot would do such a thing.

And here my left index finger is still throbbing in pain after a x-acto knife went into my finger.

Yeah...

I just hope my finger doesn't have damaged nerves like the girl in my class on Thursday...

So in other news grandpa is sick again and so bowling is canceled Saturday. Kind of sucks but hope he gets better.

Also had some computer problems. Was infected with Antivirus Soft again. It was a little harder to get it off but I managed. Damn thing got craftier. But after that the internet wasn't working for me. I just couldn't connect but my brother could. I did mess with some connection settings but I made sure to fix it after that.

So, here I am on my old one...

I backed up most of my stuff though. :)

finger hurts like a bitch p_q

No comments:

Post a Comment