Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Is this really my first entry for this year? Wow, I haven't been updating lately. As soon as I began the new year I got back into school. ;-;

Holiday season is nearly over, too. I should change the layout soon...but I'm lazy to do that. XD

In any case, I'm really appreciating my friends today. This morning began really crummy. Recitation was quiet and boring and then English. How I dread that class. D: Peer review was not productive at all. I couldn't do anything but write how good the papers were. T_____T I'm so bad at reviews...
And I took so long to do them! @_____@ OTL OTL I feel so bad for my other group members.

But I felt better as soon as I saw my friends. They definitely make the stress go away. :3b

So before I go somewhere where I don't realize I'm going...WIPs!!
So lazy to ink it. TwT

No comments:

Post a Comment