Thursday, December 24, 2009

Well, Xmas eve for me so...

Christmas eve art dump, yay! \☺/ I meant to upload these earlier but my brother was playing a game and I was slowing the connection down... so waited until he was done (several hours ago.... xDDD) How nice I am? :D


Some stuff for Solia (auction and graphic?) Others are just wips. The boy's face is cute but the feet are so terrible. ;_; I kind of don't feel like finishing it either. I wanted it to be a holiday day picture. D: The last one spawned out of a conversation of dark chocolate mint (i.e. typing it out in caps) cravings. In order to substitute that feeling, I made up some character instead. XD

I was gonna have some irlwoes in here but it's 2 am. \-_-/ (C-can't stop using arms in emotes, grr Aruu!)

No comments:

Post a Comment