Thursday, December 10, 2009

Today, I finished another picture for my Pocky Series: http://lingjingzi.deviantart.com/art/Men-s-Pocky-146331716

Ayasue is actually a little under dressed here. This is just her "basic" look. Her style is visual kei-esque and she isn't wearing as many accessories as she would. (Or I'm lazy and didn't draw them. >A>)
At first, I was going to give her a plain black shirt but I thought that was too boring, pinstripe looks gud, yus.
And she wears contacts, haha. I didn't decide that until I colored her eyes. x: I hope it looks like she wearing heavy eyeliner, too. :/ I didn't want to give her panda eyes.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with it.


Other than that, I attempted to do 25 expressions meme. PLEASE SEE HOW FAR I GOT:


Not even half way... :D Please click for full view!

lol I like my angry face. cx

No comments:

Post a Comment