Friday, December 11, 2009

charms attempt 1



T_____T THEY'RE SO BAD.

I tried to do some steam punk items (doesn't work if it's only black and white!!) but they're dying right now. D: The mechanical heart (the thing that doesn't look like anything) looks wretched since I painted it. It looked better as chocolate before... =____= And the hole I made for the ring in the cog is breaking. ;-; The only thing decent is the cake and poo... D: They're note even that cute looking either.

I also wish I had more color to work with... I was trying to decide which red to get at the art store but they had so many names I ended up not getting any. ;_; My color palette currently is chocolate, black, white. I thought I could make a light brown with the white but, uh, didn't work out so well. x.x Oogh.

I'm kind of afraid to make another cog...I know I won't even try to make another heart. D:

Next objects considering:
Dice
Cog?
Ribbon
Crown? o_o
Hmm, snowman? XD Snowflake?

No comments:

Post a Comment