Thursday, January 6, 2011

awhey it’s 2011

/A\;;; when did that happen guysss.

sladfufufu, so like lately I refused to update until I finished all my gift arts but uhhhh……..THAT’S NOT HAPPENING LOL

WIPS THAT I’M WORKING ON NOW:

dghbngfvb

they look shittier the more I try….sobsdlksdj might start over the first one… qAAAAq

Happy new year everyone~ o/ I wish every happiness and good fortune. <333

and I said to myself I wouldn’t make resolutions because they’re stupid and I never keep them! /A\ but this one I definitely want to keep. +_+

Here it is…

My 2011 resolution is…

TO GET MINIMUM OF 6-7 HOURS OF SLEEP EVERYDAY!!!

good resolution amiright?!?!11

lolol okay arts undercut.

gift3group 2-2group1sprinkles1

These are all arts for Solia’s secret santa. Awesome experience I must say because I have never drawn so fast!! sdl;kfjs!! …And that first pic up the top left is a digital paint attempt… /w\;;; and my first ever soft BL, hohoho, I feel…a little prouasdfnotreallyidk.

Man, this looks like total shet…I’m so sorry to the people I drew these for….. qAq

need to stop being lazy sdfkjsldf time to go sleep if I want to meet my minimum of 6-7 hours of sleep…!!!

1 comment:

  1. SHFKJS ILU EESUUSHIFSHJKFS DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

    your pics of sprinkles remind me to draw sprinklessjkfskjsfjaf ughahjfssf * Q*

    ReplyDelete