Monday, November 29, 2010

I gotta fff--

Need to stop not getting down straight to work when I get home. I just get so distracted when I get home. DD<

And now I’m addicted to a particular version of Just Be Friends. Fffff minjjjjjjjj ಠ益ಠ

So amg last week of schooool, yeaaaabby. Then it’s finals week. …eme effff. so uh what damn, a week since I last wrote. Holidays make me lose track of time. Five days off and I got so little done, sob.

Mom made dericious cheesecaaaaaaaake. sofatsob. And for Black Friday I got a new Epson 3in1 thingers and a webcam. They’re funn. *q* But haven’t had time to do stuff to show lately baw. Gotta get this book done and (another) self-portrait done…Not to mention sort out typography. Yeah, I’m typing this instead of doing all of that, hohoho.

So arts of ginjinkas and stuff under cut!

Just colored it quickly for the sake of the secret santas I’m in. eAe;; Thinking about changing the colors though…sob.

My Poochyena~~ He’s supposed to be older looking than this. :< And I realized that I didn’t draw his arms and legs when it’s supposed to be a ref. orz;; I hope nobody minds, gotta make a better one for him…

omfg I resized [the original] and it’s all small. eff. eAe;; wryyyyy. I try to make a ref and mess up and gotta make another. Can’t make refs of my own charas… orz;;;;

112910112910 (2)

Two versions of my Magikarp, loool. I can’t decide what to do with her hair!!

112910 (3)112910 (4)

Aaand random shit…lol. I’m gonna have some use for the girl, just gotta stop being lazy and develop. And the thing on the right was supposed to be a sky pirate because I was in the mood to draw one but uh… =w=;;; Might scrap. idk.

Last but not least…!!

img001

Abra~!! D-do ask why he has two left legs on the right… (maybe he’s a bad dancer, hoho?) I gotta color him…

1 comment:

  1. SO MANY PRETTIES

    and yah i'm actually addicted to that song too nowfshksjfahkjsfakfjsfskjasf

    FFF MINJI

    ZIGZAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete