Tuesday, December 1, 2009

welcome me!

I've been dying to make a blog to dump the billion of sketches I do everyday. I like to share them but I don't like to bother people to make them see it and it's not worth submitting to dA.

so lalala, let's just get into the good stuff. so while intentionally procrastinating and viewing fanarts, I decided to do one. Good ol' Beyblade:
There's a ton more variations but you get the gist. The first one was close to what I wanted (minus green lines) but then as I played with it more, I got some cool effects and I ended up with being unable able to choose. D: Such as the boxes behind the text (couldn't decide whether or not to add more or not), and my initial sketch (the green lines. I should have probably saved one without it.) and then the texture. When I turned off the texture to see what it would look like, I thought it looked very angelic, but that wasn't my intention... I wanted him sinister and evil. I thought the texture did well at the sinister feeling.

idk.

No comments:

Post a Comment