Saturday, December 19, 2009

A friend of mine bought me a 3 month subscription on dA: http://lingjingzi.deviantart.com So I spent most of my evening trying to fix up my journal. @A@ css skills, they are rusty. orz Even with premade code. OTL And since I liked it so much, I'm using it here, too. >w<

Thursday: Pretty busy day. @W@ Got 6 hours the night before, too. Went shopping for more materials for some personal projects. We, my aunt and I, also made fudge but... it has failed miserably. It's very taffy life at this moment. :[ I think it's because of the marshmallows it's so gooey... but the recipe called for it. Dx

We also made cookies. Oatmeal and raisins. It wasn't my idea but I knew my parents would like it and lo behold, they do. @W@ They don't like sweet stuff. We also didn't let it burn so they're much softer than the chocolate cookies.

Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of any of the cooking. >.>

As soon as I had that done, I made more charms. But because of time I only made another cog. D: This time, it's not as thin as the first. I also made a bow following this tutorial: Ribbon Tutorial- Fimo by ~anatego on deviantART. It didn't turn out as successful. I have it painted gray and sat it to dry but I haven't glazed it. I'll do that sometime later today, during the day. x-x

[pictures edited in when I feel less cold and tired]

No comments:

Post a Comment